11 May 2017, New York – This year and for the first time, the Delegation of the European Union to the United Nations welcomes in-kind corporate sponsoring for Europe Day events celebrations and public diplomacy events in general.
Call for Sponsorship
This year and for the first time, the Delegation of the European Union to the United Nations welcomes in kind corporate sponsoring for Europe Day events celebrations and public diplomacy events in general.
On the occasion of the 60th Anniversary of the Treaty of Rome and the 30th Anniversary of the Erasmus programme, we invite companies to contribute (goods, services, staff support) to our upcoming events:
- Event on the New York Declaration on Refugees and Migrants with CUNY, 5 April 2017
- Panorama Europe Film Festival, Museum of Moving Image (MOMI) and Bohemian National Hall (BNH), 5-21 May 2017
- Europe Day Celebration and 60th Anniversary of the Treaty of Rome, Italian Cultural Institute, 8 May 2017
- Wall Street’s Stake in the UN: A Global Partnership Forum for a Sustainable Future, United Nations, 23 May 2017
- 30th Anniversary of the ERASMUS programme, September 2017
- European Food Week, October 2017
If you are interested in supporting EU events, please email the sponsorship coordinator or call Gaelle Duchemin, ph. 212.401.0111.
Thanks to the following sponsors:
– Vranken Pommery America
– Diplomatic Duty Free shops of NY
– Fresh Chocolate Mousse
| Top |