View EU statements on general and administrative matters related to the UN, including UN financing and reform, revitalization of the General Assembly, governance, and more.
Sort by region:
- EU Presidency Explanation of Position- United Nations General Assembly Plenary: Promotion of Interreligious and Intercultural Dialogue, Understanding and Cooperation for Peace. 12/17/07
- EU Presidency Statement- United Nations 5th Committee: Financing of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda and Financing of the International Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia 12/13/07
- EU Presidency Explanation of Vote United Nations Plenary: Special information programme on the question of Palestine of the Department of Public Information of the Secretariat 12/10/07
- EU Presidency Explanation of Position United Nations 3rd Committee: Human Rights and Cultural Diversity 11/19/07
- EU Presidency Statement United Nations Plenary: Culture of Peace 10/30/07
- EU Presidency Statement United Nations High-level Dialogue on Interreligious and Intercultural Understanding 10/04/07